Giving should be easy.
Box of Maine was founded in 2015 and our mission still hasn’t changed. We do everything we can to help others reconnect with the great things from our state that bring joy, endless smiles and memories to cherish for a lifetime.
And throughout the years we’ve had opportunities to raise money for Hurricane Victims, Disabled Veterans and Cancer Patients. So why not make it more of who we are?
Each month will have a nonprofit designated and the total amount donated will be posted below for accountability. Now when you buy a Box of Maine you’re not only supporting a small local family owned business but you’re playing a bigger part with us in Giving Back.
Thank you and God Bless!
Tentative Nonprofit Charities
- Travis Mills Foundation (November, $201 + matched by Dave & Sophie Mortach)
- Hope for Homeless (December, $1,000 )
- Arise Addiction Recovery (January, $53)
- Forgotten Felines of Maine (February, $69)
- Sarah’s House of Maine (March, $110)
- Calvary Residential Discipleship (April, $320)
- Operation Reboot Outdoors (May, $ 475)
- Autism Society of Maine (June, $352)
- The Shepherd’s Godparent Home (July,$160)
- Madeline’s Mission (August,$163)
- Team Hailey’s Hugs (September,$135)
- First Step Pregnancy Resource Center (October, $153)
- Maine Veterans Home (November, )
- Bangor Area Homeless Shelter (December, )